Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Miss Mimura

Sometimes, when I think a few months back, I regret everything that happened so much. But then I think again. And really, I couldn’t do anything about it. It just happened and some people are just that way. They don’t give second chances and they can’t talk things through. They make decisions that hurt others, because it’s the easiest way for them to feel satisfied about themselves…

I am really thankful though for what I got out of this failed and fake friendship in which people weren’t able to tell their real feelings to one another.
I got a real friend, someone I can rely on. Someone, whom I can tell everything,. I haven’t even known her that long, but already really well.

Thank you, girl, for being there and helping me through that whole thing.
Thank you for being who you are, telling me your honest thoughts about things.
Thank you for making time in your schedule for me, even though it’s packed.
Thank you for accepting who I am, without thinking of me badly and badmouthing me behind my back.

I trust you. And I am thankful for having you.

This being said, I kind of hit an all-time-low... Because this summer is going to be awesome. I will finally go to the place of my dreams... But I am going alone, without my love, without my best friends. And what's going to be afterwards? I don't know...

Still, I have these people who support me. Like my love, Maren, and my beautiful friends, Wesley and Miss Mimura... I love you all. Thank you for supporting me at all times. I will try my best to do the same for you.

Lots of Love,
Lyza

No comments:

Post a Comment