Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Of Dating Celebrities and Working late

This is my last week of work! Wow... And with last week, I mean that I'll work until Thursday and then go home to chill... It's such a weird thought. I mean, I've been here for five months, I've spent quite some time with my colleagues (oh well, not in the end) and... yeah.

And now for something completely different.

So Junhyung of Beast is dating Goo Hara of Kara.
Uhuh.
I haven't discussed this with my girl (who happens to be a huge Junhyung fan, naming him as her number one bias in all of k-pop) but I am sure that we'll agree on thinking that it's good for him.


Relationships usually (at least in the beginning) help you release stress, don't they? So basically, both of them will ease their busy minds a little by going out and being utterly adorable together.
Only thing is, they will barely see each other this summer. Or at least this July. Since Junhyung will be travelling around Asia... (To be fair, since I don't have any interest in Kara, they'll probably be busy as well, right?)

I hope the very best for the two of them, but I think that, as long as they are not completely satisfied with meeting each other once in a while, it'll end like JJong and Miss Shin, which is sad.

To calrify, I don't see how I am eligible to comment on this. But I just wanted to share my thoughts. It's not even an opinion, because really, it's their thing, right?

Last thing I gotta say is... If it were some other idol, I'd act much more immature and pissed... Glad it's him and glad he can handle a woman like her~ Both of them got lucky. He picked the prettiest in Kara. ;3

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment